Barbara Newland, Paralegal
Barb Newland has worked for Partner, Thomas J. Hall, since 2004 as both a legal assistant and paralegal. She assists Tom, Mick Tuesley, Eric Seigel, James Lewis, Michael Hays, Peter Gillin, Eric von Deck, Christopher Spataro, and Elizabeth Klesmith in day-to-day general and corporate matters, including documentation, research and preliminary drafts of agreements.
Barb has substantial experience working in the legal field since 1988, mostly corporate and litigation.
- Michiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Associate Member
- American Association of Notaries
- Professional Career Development Institute, Paralegal Certification, 1994
- Michiana College of Commerce, Associate Degree Medical Secretary, 1988
- Barb’s focus is on her family and her involvement in her church. She enjoys spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren.