- Negotiation and documentation of letters of intent
- Definitive asset or stock purchase agreements
- Performance of related due diligence investigations
- Evaluation and management of the business and personal tax consequences
- Acquisition or transfer for the entity and its owners
- Addressing post-closing issues, including dispute resolution
- Purchase of a business
- Sale of a business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase of stock
- Sale of stock
- Contracts & contract review
- Non-compete agreements
- Business dissolution
- Business litigation
- Business succession planning
- Transfer of stock
From the purchase of a company to the dissolution or sale of a business, you need an attorney who can navigate the complex legalities involved. The business attorneys of Tuesley Hall Konopa, LLP, have worked with businesses of all sizes throughout Michiana. Our reputation in business transactions is built on personal service, high ethical standards, and a dedicated understanding of your needs. The experienced and knowledgeable business attorneys at Tuesley Hall Konopa can help with a wide variety of business transactions.
When you choose us to represent you, we will commit ourselves to meet your goals. We are dedicated lawyers who understand the investment of time, money and emotion that goes into running a business. We move forward as if your success is our success because it is. Call 574.232.3538 to talk to an attorney about your next business transaction.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.