Carol A. Krause, Paralegal
Carol Krause works closely with estate planning attorneys, Mick Tuesley, Greta Roemer Lewis, and Adam Russell, on estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, including real estate and guardianship matters. Her experience in these areas includes preparation of draft estate planning documents, preparation of probate pleadings, and preparation of personal, estate, and fiduciary tax returns. She also assists the estate planning and administration client in the transferring of assets.
Carol joined Tuesley Hall Konopa in 2001 as an administrative assistant while earning her paralegal degree which she received in 2003.
- Estate planning
- Wills & living wills
- Trusts & living trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Trust administration
- Real estate
- Indiana University, South Bend Paralegal Certificate, 2003
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.S., Therapeutic Recreation, 1981
- Michiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Michiana Estate Planning Council
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Associate Member
- Carol is married with four children. She enjoys gardening, reading and spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren.