Carol A. Krause, Paralegal
Carol Krause works closely with estate administration attorneys Greta Roemer Lewis and Adam Russell on estate administration, probate, and trust administration, including real estate and guardianship matters. Her experience in these areas includes preparation of probate pleadings, and preparation of personal, estate, and fiduciary tax returns. She also assists the estate planning and estate administration in the transferring of assets.
Carol joined THK Law in 2001 as an administrative assistant while earning her paralegal degree which she received in 2003.
- Michiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Michiana Estate Planning Council
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Associate Member
- Indiana University, South Bend Paralegal Certificate, 2003
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.S., Therapeutic Recreation, 1981
- Carol is married with four children. She enjoys gardening, reading and spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren.