Christine Fiordalis, Paralegal
- Estate planning
- Wills & living wills
- Powers of attorney
- Trusts & living trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Special needs trusts
In addition to communicating regularly with clients, Christine conducts research and drafts estate planning documents for Greta and other attorneys in the firm, including wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care directives, and other planning documents.
Christine graduated from Hanover College (Indiana) in 1970 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and a concentration in theology. She received her certificate in paralegal studies with honors in 1984 from Indiana University-South Bend. Prior to entering the legal field, she served as office administrator for The Center for Analysis of Public Issues, a public affairs watchdog agency located in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Member, Michiana Estate Planning Council and St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Former faculty member of the Paralegal Studies Program at Indiana University-South Bend
- Indiana University, South Bend Paralegal Certificate, 1984
- Hanover College, B.A., History and a concentration in theology, 1970
- Ms. Fiordalis serves on the national board of directors of “Homeopaths without Borders,” a service/teaching organization with particular emphasis on needs in Haiti.
- Ms. Fiordalis has been a guest lecturer in homeopathy for the Complementary and Alternative Medicine course at IUSB’s School of Nursing.
- Ms. Fiordalis is a past chairperson of the Hoosier Chapter of the Sierra Club.
- Ms. Fiordalis serves on the Advisory Board of the Huff Animal Protection Trust.