Eric W. Seigel, Partner
Eric Seigel joined Tuesley Hall Konopa in 1999, after earning his J.D. from Notre Dame Law School and was made partner in 2005. With leadership experience in small business, Eric’s practice focuses on serving business owners. He has counseled numerous clients in asset and stock acquisition transactions and acts as general legal counsel to closely held and owner-managed businesses. He also regularly helps clients with business succession planning and emergency continuity planning.
Eric also brings to his practice a keen understanding of technology-related legal concerns and adds this insight to his service to the firm’s business clients.
Prior to earning his law degree, Eric ran his family’s local trucking business, serving as president. He leverages this hands-on business experience with his knowledge of the law to offer a deeper understanding of his client’s legal needs.
Eric serves as one of Tuesley Hall Konopa’s representatives to Lawpact, an international non-profit association of small business law firms which promotes law practice management.
- Business counsel
- Business formation
- Business acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Business transactions
- Partnership agreements
- Financing agreements
- Lease negotiations
- Contract review
- Employment issues
- Intellectual property
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1999
- Michigan State University, B.A., Business Administration, 1993
- Indiana State Bar Association (Business Law, General Practice, Solo and Small Firm sections)
- Indiana and Michigan; U.S. District courts, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- American Bar Association (Business Law, General Practice, Solo, Small Firm and Law Practice Management sections)
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Cass County Michigan Bar Association
- Participant in the 2002 Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- Member: Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka Board of Directors
- Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka, Past President
- Member: South Bend Rotary Club
- Past board member and Past President, Penn-Harris-Madison Educational Foundation
- Member, Forty under Forty, Michiana Region, Class of 2008