The family law attorneys at Tuesley Hall Konopa, LLP help clients resolve relationship issues that involve:
- Property and debt division;
- Spousal support or temporary maintenance;
- Child custody arrangements;
- Child support;
- Parenting time;
- Health insurance coverage for children;
- Tax-claiming rights relative to children; and,
- In rare cases, temporary restraining orders or protective orders.
The family law attorneys at Tuesley Hall Konopa, LLP will aggressively assert your rights either through settlement negotiations, mediation or trial. Our goal is to help our clients keep and preserve as much of their assets as possible in the context of their divorce and future child care.
The family law attorney you hire DOES matter, and the attorneys at Tuesley Hall Konopa, LLP are ready to assist you in obtaining the best possible outcome for you and your family moving on to a brighter future.
To schedule a case evaluation, call 574.232.3538.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.