Kahlyn N. Barcevic, Associate
She earned her law degree from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2017 and her bachelor’s degree from Butler University in 2014 and is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Michiana Estate Planning Council, and the American Bar Association.
Kahlyn grew up serving the community of South Bend working in her family’s restaurant business, where she learned a strong work ethic and found working with family very rewarding. She and her fiancé love to spend time at the racetrack, a fun family past time that she truly enjoys. They also love playing with their three dogs.
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, Michiana Estate Planning Council
- Member, St. Joseph County (IN) Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Elkhart County Estate Planning Council
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Butler University, B.A., History and Political Science, 2014