Laura K. Shrader, Paralegal
Laura joined the estate planning team at Tuesley Hall Konopa in 2015 and assists the attorneys in drafting estate planning documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives, and other planning documents.
After graduating from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in English and Education, Laura taught English as a Second Language for 7 years.
She earned a certificate in paralegal studies from IUSB in 2009 and worked as a paralegal for Indiana Legal Services in South Bend before joining THK.
Laura is an active member of the Michiana Paralegal Association, where she is the editor of the monthly e-newsletter.
- Estate planning
- Wills & living wills
- Trusts & living trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Indiana University South Bend, Post-baccalaureate Certificate, Paralegal Studies, 2009
- Purdue University, B.S., English, Secondary Education, 1992
- Michiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, CORE registered paralegal
- Michiana Estate Planning Council
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Associate Member
- American Association of Notaries
- Young Life Area Administrator
- Former La Casa de Amistad Volunteer, assisting with immigration matters