Laura K. Shrader, Paralegal
Laura joined the estate planning team at THK Law in 2015 and assists the attorneys in drafting estate planning documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives, and other planning documents.
After graduating from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in English and Education, Laura taught English as a Second Language for seven years, and worked in the Notre Dame Development office for six years.
She earned a certificate in paralegal studies from IUSB in 2009 and worked as a paralegal for Indiana Legal Services in South Bend before joining THK.
- Michiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, CORE registered paralegal
- Michiana Estate Planning Council
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Associate Member
- American Association of Notaries
- Indiana University South Bend, Post-baccalaureate Certificate, Paralegal Studies, 2009
- Purdue University, B.S., English, Secondary Education, 1992
- Former Young Life Area Administrator
- Former La Casa de Amistad Volunteer, assisting with immigration matters