Laura K. Shrader, Paralegal
After graduating from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in English and Education, Laura taught English as a Second Language for seven years, and worked in the Notre Dame Development office for six years.
She earned a certificate in paralegal studies from IUSB in 2009 and worked as a paralegal for Indiana Legal Services in South Bend before joining THK.
- Michiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, CORE registered paralegal
- Michiana Estate Planning Council
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Associate Member
- American Association of Notaries
- Indiana University South Bend, Post-baccalaureate Certificate, Paralegal Studies, 2009
- Purdue University, B.S., English, Secondary Education, 1992
- Former Young Life Area Administrator
- Former La Casa de Amistad Volunteer, assisting with immigration matters