Lucas (Wei-Chung) Lin, Associate
Legal Assistant Email: Agnes Schleiger
- Business Law
Lucas’s legal career began internationally, attending law school in Taiwan before serving as in-house counsel for a publicly-traded petrochemical company. There, he drafted international purchasing and licensing agreements, managed civil and criminal lawsuits, and assisted with company investment projects.
Once stateside, Lucas obtained his LL.M. from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law and his J.D. from Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law. While he was in school, he had the opportunity to serve as a judicial intern at Indiana Court of Appeals, student attorney at Indiana Legal Services Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic, and law clerk here at THK. He also worked as a research assistant for Indiana University Kelley School of Business’ Department of Business Law and Ethics.
Lucas acquired a love for ice cream at his family’s ice cream shop growing up. In fact, during his stint as in-house counsel, he moonlighted as an ice cream maker during the weekends. When he’s not trying out new local flavors, you’ll find Lucas hiking, visiting national and state parks, and attending musicals.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- St. Joseph County (IN) Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (CIPP/US)
- Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, LL.M., with honors, 2017
- Soochow University, LL.B., Law, 2014