- What’s a Clawback – and should you be worried about it?
- Estate planning and your art collection
- Able accounts & special needs trusts – 2 options for families with disabled loved ones
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your will or trust lacks clarity
- Is Silence Golden? The good and bad of keeping your trust a secret
- Qualified Opportunity Funds – Estate planning implications
- Coming to a family consensus on moving a parent to a nursing home
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You’re drafting your own estate planning documents
- Planning for Long-Term Care
- Moving abroad? Consider the tax implications
- Tangible personal property – Assets with sentimental value require extra thought
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your original will is missing
- Donating to charity? Watch out for new appraisal regs
- Stay true to your family with a total return unitrust
- The HSA: A healthy supplement to your savings regimen
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You have assets in payable-on-death accounts
If you think you need to talk to an estate planning or elder law attorney you should call 574.232.3538 for an appointment.
Disclaimer: The Estate Planner newsletter provided by our firm is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. In no case does the published material constitute an exhaustive legal study, and applicability to a particular situation depends upon investigation of specific facts. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.