- Planning for Long-Term Care
- Moving abroad? Consider the tax implications
- Tangible personal property – Assets with sentimental value require extra thought
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your original will is missing
- Donating to charity? Watch out for new appraisal regs
- Stay true to your family with a total return unitrust
- The HSA: A healthy supplement to your savings regimen
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You have assets in payable-on-death accounts
- Do you have a Flex plan?
- The net investment income tax is alive and well
- Does your estate include intellectual property?
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You’re borrowing from your retirement plan
- Sec. 6166 – Estate tax relief for family businesses
- Put pen to paper – A letter of instruction and a mission statement add clarity to an estate plan
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your charitable gifts are unrestricted
If you think you need to talk to an estate planning or elder law attorney you should call 574.232.3538 for an appointment.
Disclaimer: The Estate Planner newsletter provided by our firm is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. In no case does the published material constitute an exhaustive legal study, and applicability to a particular situation depends upon investigation of specific facts. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.