The Estate Planner
THK Law, LLP provides The Estate Planner, a curated resource of articles to help
our clients make informed decisions that can affect wealth management strategies.
- Getting remarried? Understand your spouse’s inheritance rights
- Estate planning vocab 101: Executors and trustees
- Should you file a joint tax return for the year of death?
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You named your child or grandchild as beneficiary of your IRA
- Big tax changes are in the works – What do they mean for your estate plan
- Letter of instruction – Express final wishes to heirs using your own words
- Deducting a trust’s charitable donations
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your trust doesn’t provide for removal of a trustee
- Annual exclusion gifts – a deceptively powerful estate planning strategy
- Avoid these 6 estate planning pitfalls
- Estate Planning Red Flag – Your college-aged child doesn’t have an estate plan
Get The Estate Planner
A cornerstone of our practice is helping business owners and individuals protect and preserve their assets through estate planning and the administration of estates. We provide The Estate Planner newsletter six times a year to help our clients make better-informed decisions when planning for their futures.
Our estate planning and elder law attorneys understand that each client’s goals for the future are unique. With this in mind, they design estate plans and trusts that effectively meet these goals. Call 574.232.3538 for an appointment to create or update your estate plan.
Disclaimer: The Estate Planner newsletter is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. In no case does the published material constitute an exhaustive legal study, and applicability to a particular situation depends upon an investigation of specific facts. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. (Advertising material.)